Usage and special characteristics
- SEASON: From week 18 till week 29
- COLOURS: Available in white, red and pink
- USAGE: Adenium is for indoor use Adenium is native to Africa and the Arabian Peninsula.
- Adeniums are also known as the Desert Roses, and they are appreciated for their colourful flowers, but also for their unusual, thick caudices and are commonly used for bonsai.
- Adenium Sunshine® has big, beautiful flowers with a long durability. Adenium must be placed in a sunny and warm spot, and will keep on flowering during the summer.
- Adenium can be grown for many years in a pot and do not need a lot of water.
Adenium must be watered regularly